With Thanksgiving drawing near, it gives us reason to think of all the things we have to be thankful for at The King’s Daughters Inn. Here are a few of our favorites (and hopefully yours too!):
- Granola Day– There is nothing better than coming into the Inn and smelling our fresh Granola baking! Today our amazing chef Faustine made a batch of our P-Nut and Pig Granola. The smoky & sweet scent of maple, peanuts, and candied bacon is enough to wish that it was breakfast time again.
2. Our Brides and Grooms– We are so fortunate to be able to be a part of so many beautiful weddings every year! From rehearsal dinner all the way to the reception we love making our bride and groom’s day as magical as possible.
3. Our Amazing Staff!: From arrival to check out, our team is there to make your stay at the Inn special. Whether it’s our kitchen staff making you fresh breakfast every morning, or our amazing housekeepers keeping the Inn sparkling and beautiful, we want to make your stay with us as relaxing, fun, and memorable as possible! We could not do it without all the hardworking people here at KDI.
4. The Return of the Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies: Our amazing winter cookie is back! This KDI tradition made with fresh local ginger and dark chocolate chunks is baked fresh every day and will be here at the front desk when you arrive till spring. How sweet it is!
5. YOU! : We are thankful for you for staying with us- past, present and future- at The King’s Daughter’s Inn. Thank you for choosing us for your vacations, special events, and business trips. We have so much fun meeting people from all over the world and doing our best to go above and beyond to meet your needs during your stay. We hope you come back and see us again soon!
Don’t forget: if you are still looking for a place to stay this Thanksgiving weekend we are having a 10% off Special! If you stay with us three or more nights this Thanksgiving you will receive a bottle of wine for your holiday! It’s our way of saying thanks to you!